Safety & Rules
Shooting Park Safety & Rules Information
Save yourself time and fill out our electronic waiver provided in the link below prior to your visit to the shooting park!
Field Safety and Range Rules
- Eye and ear protection is required at all times when on the field.
- All shooters must check in at the clubhouse prior to going to the range.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages prior to shooting is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed on the fields.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased in the clubhouse.
- Rifle/Pistol Range - All guns must be UNLOADED with actions OPEN at all times except when on the firing station.
- Trap/Skeet - “Empty and Open” when changing stations.
- One shell in the gun: Load two shells ONLY if shooting Doubles in Trap or Skeet.
- No spectators on the field – shooters, referees and officials only.